Zambian Nsima Fritters
- Cooked leftover Nsima
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs or ground nuts
- salt & pepper
- Cut Nsima into neat shapes 1 cm thick.
- Prepare coating by beating the eggs lightly.
- Add any spices you would like to the eggs along with the salt and pepper.
- Mix together.
- Heat fat in a frying pan.
- Dip the pieces of Nsima into the egg mixture, then coat with the breadcrumbs or ground nuts till it is completely covered.
- Drop into the fat and fry till golden light brown.
- Serve hot with a beverage.