Learn about the many ways God’s Word is changing hearts across our communities and throughout our hurting world through the work of WELS Home, World, and Joint Missions at wels.net/missions. Our ongoing ministry appreciates your prayers, special gifts, and congregational offerings. Thank you for helping us celebrate God’s grace as we continue to reach out with the love of Jesus Christ.
Every gift makes a difference! Please consider a gift today.
Donate online using our secure giving portal.
Donate by mail: Send checks payable to “WELS” with Taste of Missions in the memo line to:
WELS, Attn. Gift Processing
N16W23377 Stone Ridge Drive
Waukesha, WI 53188
Donate via phone by calling 800-827-5482 during business hours (M-F, 8-4:30pm CT)
Help us reach our $30,000 goal for Taste of Missions 2022!
We are asking some of our past generous supporters to help us reach our $30,000 goal by offering a dollar-for-dollar match for this event. We are hoping to have a total of $15,000 pledged for this dollar-for-dollar match, so if you are interested in giving a gift to help, we would love to hear from you! Contact the WELS Mission’s office at email@example.com or call 414-256-3235 to learn more. God willing, these offerings will help us reach our ultimate goal of $30,000. On June 30th, the gifts given to Taste of Missions will be split evenly between Home and World Missions.
Thank you for your support!
Your offerings are helping provide for needs such as these. Because everyone needs to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- $5,000 – One exploratory trip to a new world mission field
- $3,000 – One pastoral care workshop with more than 100 people in places like Nepal or Vietnam
- $1,000 – One year of scholarship funding to enable a student to attend the Bible Institute in Malawi
- $500 – Outreach workshops, humanitarian aid, or school support in our world mission fields
- $100 – Supports printing Evangelism posters to help present the law and gospel in a refugee camp in Kenya
- $5,000 – Supports summer vicars for 10 full weeks in home mission settings
- $3,000 – One grand opening worship service OR office equipment for a new home mission start
- $1,000 – One community outreach event for a home mission congregation
- $500 – One kid’s summer Bible camp
- $100 – Children and adult Bible study materials