Thank you for your gift supporting Taste of Missions 2023!
We are truly humbled by your trust in our partnership in sharing the gospel with the world. Thank you for helping us celebrate God’s grace as we continue to reach out with the love of Jesus Christ.
Learn about the many ways God’s Word is changing hearts across our communities and throughout our hurting world through the work of WELS Home, World, and Joint Missions at wels.net/missions. Our ongoing ministry appreciates your prayers, special gifts, and congregational offerings.
We received a total of $7,608.77 and those dollars were divided evenly between Home and World Missions. any gift received after June 30th, 2023 will be used to support Taste of Missions 2024.
Every gift makes a difference, thank you!
Donate online using our secure giving portal.
Donate by mail: Send checks payable to “WELS” with Taste of Missions in the memo line to:
WELS, Attn. Gift Processing
N16W23377 Stone Ridge Drive
Waukesha, WI 53188
Donate via phone by calling 800-827-5482 during business hours (M-F, 8-4:30pm CT)
Your offerings help provide for needs such as these. Because everyone needs to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ.
These gifts will touch many hearts! We are grateful for your prayers and offerings.
- $5,000 – One exploratory trip to a new world mission field
- $3,000 – One pastoral care workshop with more than 100 people in places like Nepal or Vietnam
- $1,000 – One year of scholarship funding to enable a student to attend the Bible Institute in Malawi
- $500 – Outreach workshops, humanitarian aid, or school support in our world mission fields
- $100 – Supports printing Evangelism posters to help present the law and gospel in a refugee camp in Kenya
- $5,000 – Supports summer vicars for 10 full weeks in home mission settings
- $3,000 – One grand opening worship service OR office equipment for a new home mission start
- $1,000 – One community outreach event for a home mission congregation
- $500 – One kid’s summer Bible camp
- $100 – Children and adult Bible study materials