https://tasteofmissions.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/711x400-ThaiPorkMassamanCurry.jpg 400 711 Mara Rugen Mara Rugen2022-06-09 19:44:322022-06-10 19:49:03Thai Pork Massaman Curry
Thai Pork Massaman Curry
- 1 ½ LB of Pork (or Chicken or Beef)
- 5-6 tbsp Massaman curry paste 5-6
- 3 tbsp Thai spices
- 3 tbsp cardamom
- 2 bay leaves remove before serving
- 3-4 tbsp star anise
- 6-7 cinnamon sticks
- 5 cup coconut milk
- 5 potatoes
- 3 onions
- 1 cup peanuts
- 8 tsp fish sauce
- 5 + 1/2 tsp coconut sugar
- 4 tsp tamarind juice
- Slice the potatoes, onions, and pork into large chunks, as usually for a stew.
- Cook the pork, when it is nearly finished add in a cup of coconut milk and the curry paste and mix together.
- Add the remaining coconut milk, the spices, the potatoes, peanuts and onions to stew.
- Add palm sugar, fish sauce, and Tamarind juice to taste.
- Stew the curry for about 40 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Serve with white rice.