Thai Chiang Mai Noodle (Kao Soy)
- 50 gr deep-fried egg noodles
- 100 gr boiled egg noodles
- 2 tbsp pickled cabbage
- 50 gr raw chicken
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 chopped shallots
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Indian curry powder
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp finely chopped spring onion and cilantro
- 1 lime cut into slices
- Place boiled noodles in a big soup bowl.
- Mix red curry paste with Indian curry powder.
- Place wok over low heat, combine oil and red curry paste and stir until fragrant.
- Add chicken and 1/4 c. Coconut milk and stir until chicken is cooked.
- Add remaining coconut milk, turn up the heat to medium, stirring constantly.
- Add fish sauce and sugar.
- Pour over boiled noodles and garnish with deep-fried egg noodles, shallots, lime, pickled cabbage, spring onion, and cilantro.