Asian Egg and Spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup spinach sliced or whole
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 pinches salt
- black pepper
- Beat the eggs together with the milk and spinach. Mix in salt and other seasonings (if desired).
- Over large heat, begin heating the olive oil in a pan. Let the oil warm up for 15-20 seconds.
- Pour the ingredients from your mixing bowl into the pan. Let cook for around 30 second, then turn the heat down to medium.
- Option 1: To scramble, begin stirring lightly the egg and spinach mixture. Mix occasionally until the egg chucks are solid yet soft.
- Option 2: To make an omelet, simply leave the egg and spinach just as you poured it into the pan. Wait until the bottom is slightly browned, then flip. Cook for another thirty seconds to a minute until slightly brown.