Indonesia Soy Sauce Chicken (Ayam Kecap)
- 1/2 kg Chicken 6 pieces
- 3 cloves of Garlic minced
- 3 cloves of Shallot minced
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 3 pieces of Cloves
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 cups Water
- 3 tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1 bunch of Green Onion finely chopped.
- In a large pot, cover all Chicken with water. Boil the chicken until half cooked.
- Set aside the chicken and discard the water.
- Preheat cooking oil in a pot. Add Garlic, Shallot, and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add water, Chicken, Soy Sauce, Black Pepper, and Cloves. Cover the pan for about 10-15 minutes. Finally, put green onions on the top for a garnish.