- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 can green chilis
- 4 cloves of garlic finely minced
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 finely chopped seeded tomato optional
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- oil for deep frying
- Saute onions and chili in butter, add and brown hamburger in very fine pieces, add spices and tomato if desired, simmer.
- All moisture should be evaporated.
- Place approx. 1-2 tsp of meat on inside of wonton wrapper and fold into triangle shape and secure edges with flour and water paste.
- Once all wrappers are filled deep fry until golden brown about 4 minutes drain on paper towel.
- Serve warm (you can reheat a tray of them in warm oven)