- 1 1/2 lbs chicken or pork meat
- 3/4 lb mushrooms
- 2 lbs onion
- 5-6 green and red sweet peppers
- 2 lbs tomatoes
- cooking oil
- 1 cup wine
- Roast and peel the peppers, then chop them in small pieces.
- Boil the mushrooms in boiling water with 1 Tbsp vinegar. Drain.
- Slice the onion into thin half-circles.
- Slice the meat and boil it.
- Add the chopped peppers and tomatoes to the meat and continue to boil.
- When the tomatoes begin to melt, add the boiled mushrooms and sliced onions.
- After the onions are soft, add salt and cooking oil. Boil for another 3 – 5 min.
- Pour the meal into a baking dish and add the wine.
- Cover it with cooking foil and bake in a preheated oven for 15 min.
- Serve the kavarma decorated with parsley leaves.