https://tasteofmissions.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/sigs-shepherds-salad-recipe-main-photo.jpeg 532 751 Mara Rugen Mara Rugen2021-07-02 14:07:382022-01-20 14:20:23Bulgarian Shepherd’s Salad
Bulgarian Shepherd’s Salad
Bulgarian Shepherd's Salad
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 red peppers roasted and peeled
- 1/3 lb cucumber
- 1 red onion thinly sliced in half circles
- 1/3 lb ham diced
- 1/4 lb mushrooms
- 1/4 lb yellow cheese cubed
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 hardboiled eggs cut in wedges
- 1/3 lb feta cheese crumbled
- 10 olives
- Chop the tomatoes, peppers and cucumber.
- Add the onion, ham, mushrooms, and yellow cheese.
- Add the cooking oil.
- Mix well and flavor with vinegar and salt.
- Serve the salad decorated with hard boiled eggs, crumbled cheese, parsley and olives.