https://tasteofmissions.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/pisang-goreng-recipe-1000x500-1.jpg 500 1000 Mara Rugen Mara Rugen2021-07-02 10:55:442022-01-20 14:22:44Indonesian Fried Bananas
Indonesian Fried Bananas
Indonesian Fried Banana
- 200-250 grams whole wheat flour
- 150 grams rice flour If you don't have rice flour you can use wheat flour
- 800 grams banana about 8 medium bananas
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp palm sugar
- 1 2/3-2 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup of milk optional
- cooking oil for frying
- Cut bananas into small pieces (not too little) 2-3 inches wide is recommended, but slice to your preference
- Mix all flour + salt + palm sugar + water (+milk) and stir until mixture
- Add banana into flour dough
- Add oil to wok or frying pan, and heat to 325 degrees F. Wait until the oil in the pan is hot.
- Drop bananas into the pan, a few at a time, to avoid overcrowding.
- Fry for about 3 - 5 minutes or until lightly brown and repeat with the rest of bananas until finished.
- Serve with hot tea.