- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 potatoes
- grated cheese (any kind you wish)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 eggs
- Chop up cauliflower and four potatoes. Boil on stove top until potatoes and cauliflower are tender (about 20 minutes).
- Drain cauliflower and potatoes.
- Mix grated cheese, salt, pepper, garlic, butter, milk, and eggs.
- Fold potatoes and cauliflower into the cheese and milk mix.
- Place in casserole dish and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.