https://tasteofmissions.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/1371606609675.jpeg 462 616 Mara Rugen Mara Rugen2022-06-09 19:41:222022-06-10 19:51:06Bizcochitos
- 2 cups shortening
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 egg yolks or two whole eggs
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tsp anise seed
- 6 cups sifted flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 7 tbsp brandy
- Cream sugar and shortening until light and fluffy.
- Add anise seed and eggs, beating for a few seconds.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Add to first mixture.
- Add water, vanilla, and brandy. Mix well.
- Roll out and cut with cookie cutter. Sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden brown.