Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pao De Queijo)
- 2 cups tapioca flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- Add milk, salt and butter to a large pot and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add the cheese and eggs. Stir until mixed well.
- Stir in tapioca flour and stir until dough is stiff enough to roll into balls.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Form the mixture into balls a little bigger than the size of a walnut. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Best eaten soon after baking.